News / Final Fantasy XV

Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire averaged one million dollars in revenue last month

Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire averaged one million dollars in revenue last month

Written by Brayden — 04 Dec 2018

Those hoping Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire would die off will be very disappointed to hear that according to SensorTower, the mobile game earned an average of one million dollars per day in revenue last month.

The United States are the biggest market for the game with 42% of players spending money and Japan follows with 28%.

The iOS version is making 52% of the revenue while the Android version has the other 48%.

All in all, the game has grossed over $485 million globally. It will no doubt be over 500 million by Christmas. Happy Holidays?

Source: SensorTower (with thanks to Siliconera for the tip)